Friday, May 21, 2010

It's been a while...


But, I'm still here!

I've been dealing with some health issues, so I haven't been crafting as much lately. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, so please just bare with me.


A couple of days ago, a friend asked me if I would be interested in painting some letters for her new baby's nursery. I was thrilled. Painting is my world! It's my passion. I would paint every single day if I could, but alas, I cannot.

She wanted them painted to match her nursery theme: Pink and Zebra Print. I'm not going to lie, I was not too sure just what I was getting myself into, but I figured I'd give it my best shot. David wanted to watch "The Blindside" and I wanted to paint. We did both. I can multi-task!

I spray painted the letters white as soon as I got home, so they were ready to paint when we sat down to watch the movie. I started painting and before the movie was over, I was completely finished. Yeah People, I'm that good :)

Here's the finished product:




Isn't that just precious?!?! The Mommy-to-be loves bows, so I added bows to the top of each letter and then did coordinating ribbon for hanging. I say overall it was a success.


Photobucket

0 comments: